Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Three Days in and We Have Our First Injury.

Today I managed to do the dreaded while shaving my legs, I nicked my shin. We all know how bad that hurts and how it bleeds like you cut a major artery. I was digging through my medicine cabinet looking for a bandage, trying to keep my bathroom from looking like a crime scene on CSI, and it suddenly dawned on me...I haven't had a grown up bandage in my medicine cabinet since I was 6 months pregnant with my first child. Now it's Spider-Man to the rescue for this mom as well as her kids. Thanks once again Spidey.

3 comments:

Kate said...

you poor thing. and what is it about kid band-aids that make them stick like glue. they seriously hurt when you try to take them off.

cathy said...

I hear you on the band-aid front. Ours are either Spongebob Squarepants or Star Wars (you know, for more formal occasions).

Alicia said...

Dora and Toy Story here. It's like "Confessions of a Mommy's Medicine Cabinet" around here.