Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Me + 10



So with the help of some lovely ladies I'm going to keep this thing going and make it the full year. Only 11 more months to go! This month brings about another photo challenge. Today is day one of our new challenge and it starts with a pic of numero uno and 10 fabulous facts.

1. I take terrible self-portraits (as is evident in above photo).
2. I am the worlds worst procrastinator, especially when it comes to housework.
3. I fear that I'm not a good mom.
4. I love to read and really hate that I don't make more time for reading.
5. I have developed a terrible potty mouth over the last year. I cuss about everything! It's getting so bad I'm thinking of making a swear jar and letting the kids keep the money.
6. I love, love, love to watch Investigation Discovery. My favorite show on there is Deadly Women. Can't get enough!
7. I'm a terrible friend and don't call people as often as I should.
8. I hate driving on the freeway. The idiots in Southern California can't drive for shit and I'm seriously scared for my life most days I have to commute to work.
9. Without wine and coffee I would die (no seriously I would).
10. I would love to write a filthy, dirty, sexy romance novel. I think that would be so much fun!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

I think you look cool in your self-photo! I'd hang out with you. Especially because you're wearing a sleeveless shirt and the sun is shining... I want to be in So-Cal.

Get crackin' on that novel! I'd read it!